Sunday 23 November 2014

My Little Box Review November 2014

Investing in monthly packages seems a real rite of passage for the modern day beauty/fashion blogger, and I found myself in a slight conundrum as to whether I really wanted to invest my money in one. After a long search, I found myself adhering to the stereotype and signing up for a 'My Little Box', a monthly bundle filled with lifestyle, fashion and beauty products all with a French feel.

The Little Box may be au contraire, but the products you receive are trés chic. After last months impressive collaboration with American fashion designer and former princess Diane Von Furstenberg, this month's theme was My Little Cosy Box, apt for the chilly change in weather.



A My Little World magazine is included in each box, filled with interviews, lifestyle and fashion inspiration, beauty tutorials as well as pull-out recipes (French in nature, of course).


I look forward to the cute postcard-sized quotes that are often included with a debonair illustration, this months was all about time, and making the most of it.


Getting me all set for winter was Tsumori Chisato's small heated cushion, perfect as a little warmth in bed, or to heat the hands after a chilly afternoon outdoors. 



Aptly labeled with the phrase 'All you need is coffee', a tiny box encasing an espresso cup surprised me this month, along with beauty essentials I had been craving. For an intense smokey eye, Yves Rocher's deep cappuccino brown encapsulated the winter eye look. My Little Beauty volume and care mascara was also included, which (I was excited to see) came with an extra thick brush as well as Arcancil Paris' black eyeliner with waterproof features, perfect for battling that winter wind and rain. 

With beautiful packaging, and that magical French feel I know and love, My Little Box will never disappoint. 

Visit My Little Box here

No comments:

Post a Comment